Hello, readers! Welcome to another Tag Tuesday. I’ve seriously been slacking on the blog guys. Let’s be honest here. But that’s life. Hopefully a simple book tag will get me in the blogging spirit again!
Inside & Out Book Tag
1. Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
-I think the book summaries are always just enough. A lot of time is put into giving just enough away to keep you interested but not spoiling it for you.
2.New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?
-Hardcover. I don’t mind paperback because they are cheaper, but if it’s new and I don’t want to wait a year for the paperback to be released, then I will definitely get hardcover.
3. Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?
-I definitely don’t write on my books. And I’m scared to tab them because I’ve heard the glue on sticky notes can destroy your books. I am actually just getting into taking notes while I read. It’s easier to write a review in my opinion.
4. Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
-I don’t even usually pay attention to the author’s name unless they are some of my favorites. So gender really has no hold there.
5. Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
-Sometimes if something catches my eye on like, the page beside the page I’m reading or a couple paragraphs down, I can’t help but to look. But as for purposefully reading the last page or further in the story…HELL.NO.
6. Organized bookshelves, or Outrageous bookshelves?
-I have one shelf that is organized and decorated with like Harry Potter and Shadowhunter things. That’s the one that gets disorganized the quickest. Then I have another that is organized for my signed books. And then I have a third which is a catchall and it doesn’t look messy, but there isn’t order to it.
7. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
-Of course, who hasn’t?
8. Take it outside to read, or stay in?
-Inside. Nothing beats a cozy couch or bed.