Hello, everyone, and welcome to another Tag Tuesday. I’ve been way off of my posting schedule the last two weeks due to final papers in school and just life stuff in general. So I thought I would get myself back on track with the Would You Rather Book Tag.
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Series, for sure. I don’t read many stand-alones anyway because I don’t feel like I ever get enough from them. Series allow you to get to know characters and worlds so much more than just a stand-alone.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. It’s a lot easier for me to relate to girls…because I’m a girl. But I do think that male protagonist in YA need to be written more.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
An actual bookstore. Amazon does have really great prices on books, but nothing beats looking at the shelves and discovering new books. I couldn’t give that up just for a few dollars off some books.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Oh man. I feel like TV shows would have more opportunities to get the books right because they have more time…then again Shadowhunters kinda effed that up anyway. I’ll say movies. I would only have to watch it once to know everything they are messing with/getting right, as opposed to watching every week to see how they obliterate an amazing storyline each episode (maybe I’m bitter?).
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Right now, with school and work and cats and boyfriend…5 pages. Yes, I would love to read 5 books per week, but unless you are giving me money and an automatic degree, I would be KILLING myself to get that done.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Since I am going to school for creative writing and it is my dream to become a writer…an author for sure! It’ll happen.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
I don’t do a lot of re-reading, so probably get a new book every 6 months. Although that is a long time to wait for a new book.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a bookstore. I don’t like borrowing books and owning a bookstore would give me amazing discounts.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Genre. If I could just read like YA fantasy, I’d be okay. I love my favorite authors, and I would have a hard time picking one, but they don’t always please me. I would rather have a variety of books to choose from.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
PHYSICAL WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?!? For real, ebooks aren’t bad if you are constantly on the move, but nothing beats turning an actual page.
Everyone is tagged because this was fun! If you do the tag, let me know so I can read your answers!