Hello, everyone! It’s time for another Tag Tuesday! This one will be dedicated to my sweet friend Cassie who could possibly be giving birth when this post goes live *fingers crossed* And that sweet little baby boy, who will have the absolute most loving parents ever, will no doubt be a wizard. Here’s to your wonderful and magical new life, Baby K.
The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag
1) Favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows…so many feels.
2) Least favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because Umbridge.
3) Favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, both parts. It did the book justice and I was very proud of that.
4) Least favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Did anyone else feel like that movie was just off or out of place?
5) Favorite quote?
“Do you remember me telling you we are practicing non-verbal spells, Potter?”
“Yes,” said Harry stiffly.
“There’s no need to call me “sir” Professor.”
6) Favorite Weasley?
“Not my daughter, you bitch!”
Molly because she really became a badass mom.
7) Favorite female character?
Hermione. I think it would be hard to pick anyone else, we didn’t get to know anyone as thoroughly as our Golden Trio.
8) Favorite villain.
Sirius Black before they knew that he was really awesome. I was so scared of him finding Harry the first time I read Prisoner of Azkaban. I was waiting for an uncle/nephew showdown where Sirius kidnapped and tortured Harry until someone came to the rescue. But then Sirius just because a puppy dog and we loved him.
9) Favorite male character?
Ron probably. He was always funny and always seemed to be this guy you could poke fun at. But in the end he ended up being a really courageous friend for Harry and Hermoine. Plus the less likely character got the girl in the end, and that alone is a reason to love him.
10) Favorite professor?
Lupin. I bet if you asked the students, they would say he was the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher…let’s all remember he inspired the image of Snape in Neville’s grandmother’s clothes.
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
If Snape will comply to me washing his hair, then I’m all for it. If he’s going to be hurling insults and books at my head the entire time, then bring on Lockhart.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) an angry Molly?
Bellatrix (see number 6).
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts Express. I could sleep, eat from the trolly, and not get beat up by a Whomping Willow.
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
KISS VOLDEMORT WHO CAME UP WITH THIS QUESTION OH MY GOD UMBRIDGE NAKED EW
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
I think everyone felt that the movie Ginny was a little off. I think if they gave her more screen time, she really could have been this strong Ginny we see in the books. But they kind of really limited her to mooning over Harry as a child and then kissing him when she was older.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No. If anything the movies helped me love the books more, because for the most part they were really well done and they had this amazing cast we got to grow up with. But the books have so much more in them than what the movies show, and I could never choose a movie over the books.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I was young when the movies came out, I didn’t notice the difference. But watching them now, I think it was almost perfect (and sad) that they had a second Dumbledore, because his character actually changes a lot throughout the books and each actor portrayed these different sides of him.
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
After Sirius dies, Harry goes like batshit crazy in Dumbledore’s office, breaking things and screaming. It broke my heart.
Also, the scene where Dudley says some really nice things to Harry as they say goodbye to each other in the end..that’s a deleted scene, look it up and be angry that they didn’t include it.
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Half-Blood Prince. After I figure out what exactly feels so off about it to me.
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
My first feeling was probably Gryffindor, that’s where Ron, Harry, and Hermoine were so I had to be there, I didn’t give myself any other option.
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Ravenclaw. Which is exactly where I need to be.
23) Which class would be your favorite?
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Probably Luna. I think I would get nothing but joy from her eccentrics.
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
As someone who hasn’t lost a lot of people to death and doesn’t plan to fight a Dark Lord, I’d have to say the Invisibility Cloak. It’s an introverts biggest dream.
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
I think I would want some sort of redemption moment for Draco. He had so many opportunities to just switch sides and do something good, and he almost did sometimes. It made me not care about where he was 19 years later.
28) Favorite Marauder?
Just anyone but Wormtail. My gosh he made me cringe in both the books and the movies.
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Fred! How could I not??
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows for sure. I’m not ripping my soul apart..no way.
I tag everyone. Because this was fun and you should do it.