The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news- a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books you have received, and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
We are a whole week into May, and my goodness, the time has flown by. This week was more than exhausting for me. Although I learned how to manage my homework time better, I worked more than usual this week and felt the affects of it. I’m tired, I missed a blog post, and my Sunday Post blog is going up at 8 pm at night. Needless to say, I’m a little behind.
- Author Interview with Marian Thorpe
- Tag Tuesday: R.I.P. It or Ship It Books Tag
- Review: This Savage Song ARC
- Conversations: Why Do I Blog?
- Review: This is Where it Ends
- Tag Tuesday: Reader’s Confession Book Tag
- Review: Lady Midnight
- Top Five Friday: Books to Reread
- Conversations: The Negative Stigma of Being an Introvert
- This is Where it Ends
Ugh, book buying ban