The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news- a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books you have received, and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Hello everyone! Welcome to another Sunday Post and the first day of May! This year is moving so fast that it’s a little overwhelming. Where has time gone?? But hopefully this brings us closer to beautiful weather, so I’ll deal!
- Tag Tuesday: my Intimidating TBR Book Tag
- Review: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
- Top Five Friday: YA Couples I Totally Ship
- Goodbye April, Hello May
- Author Interview: Marian Thorpe
- Tag Tuesday: RIP It or Ship It Book Tag
- Review: This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab
- Top Five Friday: Books to ReRead
- Conversations: Why Do I Blog?
- This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab
- The Court of Thorns and Roses
- This is Where it Ends
- The Raven Boys
- A Work in Progress
- The 100: Day 21
- Perfect Ruin
Come August, I will be moving up to the Cincinnati/ West Chester, Ohio area and I would really like to have bookish friends IRL. Please tell me some one lives there I can gush about books with!
Also, I am still looking for guest bloggers. If you are interested, head over to my contact page to email me!