The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news- a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books you have received, and share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. It’s been a crazy week on my end. I may have missed a post, and I’ve neglected Bookstagram a bit, but I’ve spent a lot of time with my family, and I don’t regret that. As I type this I have a sun burn from hiking with my parents and this adorable little guy who calls me Aunt Ashley. I’m content with that.
- Author Interview with Adam Gaylord
- Tag Tuesday: Burn, Rewrite, Reread
- Top Five Friday: Cover Buy Books
- Conversations: Too Young for Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Author Interview with Marian Thorpe
- Tag Tuesday: The Intimidating TBR Book Tag
- Review: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
- Top Five Friday: YA Couples I Totally Ship
- Conversations: Do Followers Really Matter on Bookstagram?
- Lady Midnight
- Gabriel and the Swallows
- All These Broken Stars
- Wink Poppy Midnight
I’m hoping to expand in the community of book blogging. I’m looking for guest bloggers. You can write about anything book related (reviews, recommendations, conversations) and/or short fiction stories. If you’re interested just visit my contact page to send me an email.